Saturday, December 7, 2013

Friday and Saturday and What I'm Working On

And just like that we're down to ten days until Winter Break!

On Friday, some teachers from my school met at a nearby... ahem... restaurant for a little TGIF fun. Can I hear a "Yahoo?!" We had a lovely time together. Since I'm new to the school, it was really my first chance to see everyone off campus and chat outside of work discussions. And oh, the laughing! It was just what I needed!

And today?

I slept late. Relatively, that is. Since I'm usually up by 5:30 am, 7:30 this morning felt nothing short of luxurious! I "played some house sports," as my husband says. A little laundry, a little cooking, a little organizing. It felt good to get it all done! I still have a list a mile long... I haven't done a thing to get ready for Christmas. Not. A. Thing. Bleh. I need two of me!

I've been trying to talk Rose Kitty into helping me out, but apparently she's not in the mood!

Rose Relaxing

I've got a bunch of things in the works... some sign language alphabet activities, word work packet, holidays around the world, gingerbread, an interactive calendar... I'm hoping for just the right circumstances to get creative tomorrow!

Enjoy the weekend, teacher friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment