Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Getting Ready for January: Numbers for the Pocket Chart up to 120

What a week! I KNOW y'all know what I'm talking about. My class is the sweetest! On Monday and Tuesday, they were completely delightful. Wednesday was challenging. Now I'm just hoping that we all survive until Friday!

Today we completely finished off the calendar projects. Yahoo! And math was awesome (more on that later--with pictures!) And we read The Gingerbread Cowboy and did some activities (more on that later!)

But just to keep myself from going completely nuts, I'm prepping materials for January.

Snowmen Numbers to 120

I made these numbers for the pocket chart, plus an extra 20, since 120 is the "magic number" for first grade Common Core math.

Snag a set for yourself HERE, laminate this week, and cut out at your leisure (in front of the TV!) during the break. You'll be all set!

Two. More. Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment