Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hop on Over to Teachers Pay Teachers! There's a Big Sale This Week... It's Cyber Monday!

If you didn't make it to any Black Friday sales, here's a chance to do some serious saving right from home! I've gotta say... this is a sale I can really get excited about! New gaming systems, televisions or toys? Nope. Great deals on clothes and shoes? Tempting, but no thank you! TWENTY-EIGHT PERCENT OFF at Teachers Pay Teachers? Don't mind if I do!

Cyber Monday Sale Button_3_Creative Clips

Click on the picture above to go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store for a big discount on every product! Now is a great time to grab those items you've been wanting... heck, I have a little wish list of my own! I'll be taking advantage of the discounts this week and acquiring some new clip art for future units!

We just love a sale, don't we? Happy Shopping, Teacher Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment